Forum GRONIT

Dyskusja jest jedną z form zapobiegania konfliktom.

Nie jesteś zalogowany na forum.

#1 10-01-2020 08:19:09

linchao
Użytkownik
Data rejestracji: 17-01-2019
Liczba postów: 162

There’s a reason he was available though

The 49ers are facing the Dallas Cowboys to kick off the 2019 preseason. It’s time for game threads!" Game Day Threads49ers vs. Cowboys game week: Everything you need to know49ers-Cowboys fourth quarter score updatesNew Ahkello Witherspoon Jersey White ,150commentsThe 49ers are facing the Dallas Cowboys to kick off the 2019 preseason. It’s time for game threads!PDTShare this storyShare this on FacebookShare this on TwitterShareAll sharing optionsShareAll sharing options for:49ers-Cowboys fourth quarter score updatesTwitterFacebookRedditPocketFlipboardEmailIt’s time for the start of the 2019 preseason! The San Francisco 49ers open things up facing the Dallas Cowboys in Levi’s Stadium. This is your fourth quarter open thread. I’ve included a few helpful links, and also embedded the 49ers media Twitter list if you want to see what the media has to say during the game.NFL.com score centerLocation: Levi’s Stadium, Santa Clara, CAGame time: Thursday, August 10, 6:00 p.m. PTTV channel: NFL Network (Do I get the game?)Online streaming: NFL Game Pass Jerry Rice Jersey White , Sling TVA Twitter List by NinersNation The Internets had feelings about the surprise choice"WhiteFanposts Fanshots Sections 49ers Salary CapLevi’s Stadium Events49ers Transactions49ers Injury News49ers Press Conferences & Conference CallsNFL Draft2019 NFL Draft: 49ers picks, mock drafts, news, rumors, analysisTweeting about that Jalen Hurd pickNew,33commentsThe Internets had feelings about the surprise choicePDTShareTweetShareShareTweeting about that Jalen Hurd pickJerome Miron-USA TODAY SportsThe Niners played it as predicted with their Nick Bosa and Deebo Samuel picks. Jalen Hurd was a bit more of a surprise Tom Rathman Jersey , though. Especially since he’s the second slot receiver picked today, and that was already the strength of the 49ers receiving corps.Size you say? How big?Oh! 10 1/4” hands, too. Can he run though?How does he fit in on this roster, though? Seems like a lot of slot receivers.He’s got other kinds of versatility, too. Probably a good dancer?There’s a reason he was available though.Hurd, a star running back at Tennessee http://www.49erslockerroom.com/authenti … ers-jersey , quit with four games left and converted to wide receiver, transferring to Baylor for his final year of eligibility. You can look at that two ways — Joe WIlliams, the last talented player who quit a team and came back, was a flop pick for Lynch Kyle Shanahan. [h/t to McCoven in the comments for reminding me that Lynch had Williams off his board but Shanny pounded the table for him.]Or, you can be optimistic and appreciate the multi-position skills, something Shanahan has always prized. How do I know? Because he said so tonight after the pick. Call Hurd “offensive weapon #2” (after fullback Kyle Juszczyk http://www.49erslockerroom.com/authenti … zyk-jersey , of course).I predict more no-huddle or hurry up sequences where the Niners don’t substitute but shift formations and force defenses to, say, defend a Jalen Hurd power run with their nickel package.Only a couple of negative thoughts. This play wasn’t good.He’s not known for speed.And injuries are a concern. He has a meniscus issue, according to Lynch. But opinions differ on this point.Bottom line — intriguing as hell, lots of upside, but definitely a bit of a gamble. If nothing else Womens Tarvarius Moore Jersey , we know that GM John Lynch is still on the same page as Coach Shanahan.

Stopka

Forum oparte na FluxBB